BioLyte Laboratories is a licensed pharmaceutical manufacturer that steps in right where you need us, to achieve a quality OTC product. With an emphasis toward manufacturing natural health and beauty consumer goods, we bring our industry expertise and relationships to the table for your first-run prototype or existing products — from formulation to production to packaging.
- Private label formulations and new formulations
- Timely delivery of approval stage samples
- Microbiological and stability testing backup data provided for each product
- Licensed by the State of Michigan as a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Products are formulated and manufactured in an ISO 7 Certified Cleanroom
- Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Comprehensive automatic filling services at ISO level 7 Cleanroom standards
- Visual inspection for a high quality end-product
- Labeling, along with heat induction or shrink sleeve application for full-service packaging
We comply with client confidentiality for all formulation, manufacturing and packaging processes, adhering to a mutual non-disclosure agreement between BioLyte Laboratories and our clients.
ABOUT BIOLYTE LABORATORIES
BioLyte Laboratories exists to enhance life through the power of natural botanicals and minerals. Our team is comprised of a product formulator, primary care clinicians, and production specialists. With our lab located in the Great Lakes Region, we’re rooted in a love for nature and active living spanning walkways, bike trails, and beaches.
NeoRelief therapeutic gels and creams use specially formulated, active botanicals and minerals to provide gentle, alternative pain relief.